Doctor Mom E
Hi! I’m Doctor Emily VinZant
(or Doctor Mom E)
- University of Kansas – Bachelor’s Degree in Middle Secondary Education
- Saint George’s University School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine – Residency in Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine – Certification
I love Family Medicine because I genuinely love people. Maybe too much. My husband, Brian, regularly reminds me to worry about myself and not everyone else. I am especially interested in obesity medicine and have incorporated that into my own clinic for over 8 years. Obesity truly is the medical epidemic of our lifetime – we can’t just ignore that.
- Associate Clinical Professor – University of Kansas School of Medicine
- American Heart Association Go Red ICT Keynote Speaker -2018
- Go Red Chair for ICT – 2019
- Advisory Board Hope is Alive Ministries
So, now for the good stuff.
I love to write and I love to teach. This blog is my answer to the repetitive question,
“What would you do for your family member?”
Modern day health care can be complicated and confusing for all of us, especially young parents. My goal is simplify this for you.
Thanks for joining me on this journey!
WHILE YOU’RE HERE
Posts You Might Like